Golden discounts for stays of 2 nights or more - 15%

Golden discounts for stays of 2 nights or more - 15%

Offer 31.07.2023 - 29.11.2023

A great reason to embark on an autumn journey! Book your stay at the Mövenpick Resort & SPA Anapa Miracleon 5* hotel for October and November with a 15% discount for a minimum of two nights.

Booking conditions:

  • 15% discount off the regular rate;
  • Minimum stay of 2 nights;
  • Booking period from July 31, 2023, to November 29, 2023 (inclusive);
  • Stay period from October 1, 2023, to November 30, 2023 (inclusive);
  • 30% prepayment at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% to be paid upon arrival;
  • Free cancellation of the reservation 14 days before check-in; in case of late cancellation, a penalty equivalent to 1 night's stay will be charged;
  • Not combinable with other promotions and offers;
  • In case of a shortened stay, the cost will be recalculated based on the hotel's current rate at the time of stay;
  • The hotel reserves the right to limit the availability of this offer on specific dates and/or room categories without prior notice.

The price of accommodation includes a full range of Ultra All-Inclusive services.

Hotel selection
Забронировать услугу Find a Room
Ru En