To the resort

Booking, Payment, and Accommodation Rules

To reserve a room, a 30% prepayment of the total accommodation cost is required. The remaining 70% must be paid upon check-in. Without the prepayment, we won't be able to provide you with a room, and we will have to cancel the reservation.

If you wish to cancel the reservation, please do so at least 14 days before your check-in date. In this case, the prepayment will be fully refunded to you. If the reservation is canceled less than 14 days before check-in, the prepayment will be refunded minus the cost of the booked days.

Refunds will be processed to your bank account within 45 business days (the processing time depends on the bank that issued your credit card).

Hotel selection
Find a Room
Ru En