The perfect getaway with Dacha del Sol - 15% discount

The perfect getaway with Dacha del Sol - 15% discount

Offer 02.05.2023 - 14.09.2023

Plan your perfect vacation on the Black Sea coast in advance and on the most favorable terms! Take advantage of our special offer and book a stay of 2 to 5 nights at the Dacha del Sol Ultra All Inclusive Anapa Miracleon 4* hotel with a discount.

Booking conditions:

  • 15% discount off the regular rate;
  • Length of stay: 2 to 5 nights;
  • The offer is available when booking 15 days or more in advance;
  • Booking period: from May 2, 2023, to September 14, 2023, inclusive;
  • Stay period: from May 17, 2023, to September 30, 2023, inclusive;
  • A 30% prepayment of the total accommodation cost is required, with the remaining 70% to be paid upon check-in;
  • Free cancellation up to 14 days before check-in. In case of late cancellation, a penalty of 1 night's stay will apply;
  • Cannot be combined with other promotions and offers;
  • The hotel may limit the availability of this offer on specific dates and/or room categories without prior notice;
  • In case of a shorter stay, the cost will be recalculated based on the hotel's current rate at the time of stay.

The price includes a full range of Ultra All-Inclusive services.

Hotel selection
Забронировать услугу Find a Room
Ru En