Golden Discounts for Stays of 2 Nights or More - 15% Discount

Golden Discounts for Stays of 2 Nights or More - 15% Discount

Offer 31.07.2023 - 29.11.2023

Enjoy a fantastic opportunity for an autumn getaway! Book your stay at the 'Beton Brut Ultra All Inclusive & SPA Anapa Miracleon 4*' hotel for October and November with a 15% discount for stays of two nights or more.

Booking Conditions:

  • 15% discount off the standard rate.
  • Minimum stay of 2 nights.
  • Booking period is from July 31, 2023, to November 29, 2023 (inclusive).
  • Stay period is from October 1, 2023, to November 30, 2023 (inclusive).
  • A 30% prepayment is required at the time of booking, and the remaining 70% is payable upon check-in.
  • Free cancellation of the reservation up to 14 days before check-in. In case of late cancellation, a penalty equivalent to one night's stay will be charged.
  • This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and offers.
  • If the length of stay is reduced, the cost will be recalculated according to the hotel's current rate at the time of the stay.
  • The hotel reserves the right to limit the availability of this offer on certain dates and/or room categories without prior notice.

The price of your stay includes a full range of Ultra All-Inclusive services.


Hotel selection
Book the service Find a Room
Ru En